DIY WRENCHING WORKSHOP SERIES - Maintenance
This is an introductory course to the basic maintenance of a motorcycle. It is designed as a systematic approach to keep your motorcycle in the safest operating condition. Ride away with the confidence to perform routine and preventative maintenance. You'll also be able to identify- before it's too late- when it's best to enlist the help of a professional mechanic.
This course will teach you about motorcycle identification, how to perform a thorough pre-ride checklist, the proper tools for your toolbox and what to carry with you when riding. We'll walk you through multi-point technical inspections on all moto components such as brakes, suspension, electrical, and the engine. Other essential maintenance procedures such as oil changes, brake pad replacements, chain adjustment and basic troubleshooting will be covered. All taught from an easy to understand perspective from one of our friendly instructors. It is an approachable, fun way to start wrenching on your own motorcycle.
Take home some freebies. We'll help you get started at home with some great Motul product (while supplies last) and some Motorgrrl swag.
You will also be entered to win one of our Pit Stop Day Passes, 1 entry per class purchase.
- 3 hours
- Complimentary OSLO coffee & Happy Zoe vegan donuts.
- The instructor will be using a demo bike in a classroom type setting at the Motorgrrl garage. You will not be working on your own bike, you can however, see the upgrade in the options section below.
- Pricing is per student.
- Saturday class is limited to 6 students per class.
- Sunday class is limited to 8 Students per class.
- Vaccine proof is required.
- Want to take this class with your own motorcycle? For $200 you can work side by side the instructor in this class, following along wrenching on your own wheels. Please email us to upgrade and we'll need to pre-approve your motorcycle -> firstname.lastname@example.org.