Barkbusters Storm S5 Handguards w/ Single-Sided Bar-End Mounting Kit for 7/8" or 1" Bars
Maximum wind and rain protection for street and adventure-touring bikes.
Storm Bar End Mount Backbone features an aluminum frame that mounts to the end of the handlebar. Ideal for bikes without space on the handlebar or other mounting methods.
* Storm handguards have an aerodynamic design and a larger profile that wraps around the hands to offer excellent wind and weather protection. The wide profile is great for street riding and open trails.
* Available with black or chrome plastics. Chrome plastics are not recommended for off-road use.
* Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today.
* Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminum backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional handguard. No more busted levers or knuckles!
* In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
* Not compatible with variable-height wind deflector or Supermoto skidplates.
* Fits any hollow-tube 7/8" or 1" diameter handlebars using a single bar-end mounting kit.