Upstate Riding Flannel - Men's - Blue
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A good flannel is hard to come by, let alone one you can confidently ride in. The need to create one we'd actually want to wear was strong. Enter the Upstate Riding™ Flannel - born out of necessity.
The heirloom heavyweight flannel chassis is combined with abrasion-resistant Cordura® overlays and removable D3O® elbow, shoulder, and back impact protectors.
Chest pockets double as ventilation panels to keep the air flowing on hot days, and the buttoned flap over the YKK® zipper keeps the wind out on those cool morning rides.
Reflective hits add to your visual conspicuity, a must for anyone on a motorcycle.
Quality craftsmanship, combined with our relaxed fit provides all-day comfort, serious asphalt defense, and a look that is second to none.
- Durable Textile Chassis
Superior warmth material with chest vents to keep you comfortable on mild to colder riding days.
- Heavyweight Heirloom flannel with with overlays will keep you warm enough for those crisp mornings and evenings.
- D30® Removable Back, Elbow and Shoulder Impact Protectors - EN 1621-2:2014 / EN 1621-1:2012
D3O® IMPACT PROTECTOR PACKAGE
Includes a full suite of industry-leading D3O® Impact Protectors. D3O® unique technologies provide both enhanced protection and a versatile, flexible material for a host of shock absorption and impact protection. Delivering the most flexible and discreet protection on the market, D3O® consistently outperforms traditional foam-based materials.
- YKK® Zippers, Chest Ventilation, Abrasion Resistant Overlays, Reflective Accents.
- The Cordura® canvas overlays in the tumble zones provide additional abrasion resistance.
- Retro-reflective hits ensure visibility in low light conditions, and are a must for urban commuting.
- ICON® Relaxed Fit
- L Size is: CHEST INCHES 40-42 SLEEVE INCHES 33
- XL Size is: CHEST INCHES 42-44 SLEEVE INCHES 34
Our relaxed fit jackets are designed with a loose and longer fit so that it can be worn by those with a full frame and over a jacket or sweater.
JACKET SIZING INFORMATION
There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the the jacket fit type, which defines the “cut” of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found here.