DIY WRENCHING WORKSHOP SERIES - Brakes
Only 1 brakes class! Sunday Jan 30th, 2022 11am-1pm
In this class we'll cover the nomenclature of the braking system. Get excited for an in depth talk on rotor wear patterns (thickness), brake pad wear and when to replace the fluid. We will show you how to assess and inspect your motorcycle to determine when it's time to take it in for a service or repair. We will work though the process of changing the brake pads, bleeding the system, and proper lubrication on reassembly. The instructor will demonstrate how to maintain your braking system for the best stopping power. Please note we will not demonstrate with an ABS system, however, we will cover the differences.
Take home some freebies. We'll send you on your way with some Motul brake fluid (while supplies last) and some Motorgrrl swag.
You will also be entered to win one of our Pit Stop Day Passes, just for coming! One entry per class purchase.
- 2 hours
- Complimentary OSLO coffee & Happy Zoe vegan donuts.
- The instructor will be using a demo bike in a classroom type setting at the Motorgrrl garage. You will not be working on your own bike, you can however, see the upgrade in the options section below.
- Pricing is per student.
- Saturday class is limited to 6 students per class.
- Sunday class is limited to 8 students per class.
- Vaccine proof is required.
- Want to take this class with your own motorcycle? For $200 you can work side by side the instructor in this class, following along wrenching on your own wheels. Please email us to upgrade and we'll need to pre-approve your motorcycle-> firstname.lastname@example.org.