DIY WRENCHING WORKSHOP SERIES - Winterization
This 2 hour introductory winterization workshop will prepare your bike for winter and/or for the long term as well as allow you to further familiarize yourself with your wheels. By doing so, you will be well on your way to get that lucky spring day with a guaranteed start.
A couple products we recommend to set you up for success after this class;
We'll send you home with some great freebies. Motul bike wash (while supplies last), a shot of gas stabilizer and some Motorgrrl swag.
You will also be entered to win one of our Pit Stop Day Passes, 1 entry per class purchase.
- 2 hours
- Free OSLO coffee & Happy Zoe vegan donuts if you are taking a morning class.
- Free Pizza from the Pizza Prince if you are attending one of the evening spots.
- The instructor will be using a demo bike in a classroom type setting at the Motorgrrl garage. You will not be working on your own bike, you can however, see the upgrade in the options section below.
- Pricing is per student.
- Saturday class is limited to 6 students per class.
- Wednesday and Sunday times are limited to 8 students per class.
- Vaccine proof is required.
- Want to take this class with your own motorcycle? For $200 you can work side by side the instructor in this class, following along wrenching on your own wheels. Please email us to upgrade and we'll need to pre-approve your motorcycle-> email@example.com.