WORKSHOP - Motorcycle Maintenance 101
*Please note all workshops are on hold until we get this damn-demic under control. Please do your part - we wanna get back to do in motorcycle things with our pals.
This is an introduction to motorcycle maintenance. This workshop is designed to teach the basic skills required to keep a motorcycle in safe operating condition. This course will show participants how to perform simple routine and preventative maintenance along with how to determine when professional work is necessary.
Things Covered in this workshop:
- How to read your owners manual
- General tool safety
- Motorcycle component identification
- Pre-ride checks
- Proper tools needed for your bike, and what to carry when riding
- How to inspect forks and tires
- Basic maintenance such as oil changes, brake inspection, chain adjustment
- Basic troubleshooting
NEW DATE TBD - VINTAGE & JAPANESE
They will be wrenching on a vintage or Japanese bike for the demo.
NEW DATE TBD - HARLEY DAVIDSON
A Harley Davidson will be up on the lift for demo purposes.
NEW DATE TBD - BMW
We'll be using a BMW for demo purposes.
This is a beginners workshop and will be taught from an newbie perspective. This is the perfect way to meet others in the moto community and start wrenching your bike!
As an additional option, participants in this workshop can put their bike on the lift and work with an instructor (see optional lift time details separately).
- This class is from 9am - 12pm on your scheduled date
- Optional Lift Time is from 1pm - 5pm
- Upon payment, you will be sent an email with further instructions
- Please note parts and optional lift time are sold separately
- You can use the lift time to install your recently purchased items
- If you have purchased parts, please call us or email us for verification
* Requirements: Minimum of 4 students per class.