Workshop - At the Drive in - Chain & Sprocket
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Does your chain have too much tension or slack? We'll show you how to measure and adjust your chain length. You'll learn how the drive chain and gearing works. Determine the frequency of inspecting your chain, sprockets and why its maintenance is important. Our instructor will work on a demo bike providing details on the process of replacing a chain, front and rear sprockets as well as ensuring your wheels are aligned. See what tools the pros use. This process is standard for all motorcycles.
- 2 hours
- Class is limited to 6 students per class.
- The instructor will be using a demo bike in a classroom type setting at the Motorgrrl garage.
- You will not be working on your own bike during the workshop, you can however purchase some personal lift time to work on your own bike after the class. See details below for the 'Tech Tricks' add on
Tech Tricks add on:
Want to take what you learn in this class and apply it to your own motorcycle?
*Add on our 'Tech Tricks' option, this includes:
- Personal time on the lift with your bike.
- 1 on 1 time with one of our techs, you can ask as many questions as you need.
-Use of MG tools.
$175 per hour
*To purchase this option pls call the garage, and ask to add on the Tech Tricks option to your workshop purchase. We'll set you up with an appointment, help you order the necessary & correct parts and supplies you'll need for the service you wish to complete.
*Lift use for you will be during our regular business hours, must schedule this lift time in advance.
*We have a strict policy of bringing in outside parts, please purchase parts for Tech Tricks through MG.
*Sorry no refunds on workshops but you can swap for another date/class or use as garage credit.