Workshop - Brake Dance
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Class time will be spent on learning the nomenclature of the braking system, as well as an in depth talk on rotor wear patterns, brake pad wear and when to replace the brake fluid. We'll show you what to look for so you can assess and inspect your brakes to determine the need for service and repair. We will work though the process of changing the brake pads, bleeding the system. Proper lubrication on reassembly will demonstrate how to maintain your braking system for the best stopping power.
- 2 hours
- Class is limited to 6 students per class.
- The instructor will be using a demo bike in a classroom type setting at the Motorgrrl garage.
- You will not be working on your own bike during the workshop, you can however purchase some personal lift time to work on your own bike after the class. See details below for the 'Tech Tricks' add on
Tech Tricks add on:
Want to take what you learn in this class and apply it to your own motorcycle?
*Add on our 'Tech Tricks' option, this includes:
- Personal time on the lift with your bike.
- 1 on 1 time with one of our techs, you can ask as many questions as you need.
-Use of MG tools.
$175 per hour
*To purchase this option pls call the garage, and ask to add on the Tech Tricks option to your workshop purchase. We'll set you up with an appointment, help you order the necessary & correct parts and supplies you'll need for the service you wish to complete.
*Lift use for you will be during our regular business hours, must schedule this lift time in advance.
*We have a strict policy of bringing in outside parts, please purchase parts for Tech Tricks through MG.
*Sorry no refunds on workshops but you can swap for another date/class or use as garage credit.