Biltwell Gringo S Full Face Helmet - Flat Titanium
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A retro look with modern protection.
The ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort. Compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 shields.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
Biltwell Helmet Sizing
The best way to determine the correct size of your new helmet is to try one on. If this isn't possible, follow the steps below and refer to the chart to select your correct size.
How to Measure:
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.